The size of your agency, your title, or your market does not dictate the size of your ideas.
Every year some of the best work we see at the ADDY® Awards comes from our smaller clubs. No other competition offers the opportunity and challenge to compete at the local level, move on to districts and ultimately to be honored as one of the best of the best at the national ADDY competition. In fact, the only thing small about this competition is the cost of entering. No wonder the ADDY® Awards are the world’s largest advertising competition.
Don’t let a small media budget prevent the ad world from appreciating your creativity.
Enter your local ADDY® competition and let everyone in your market see what you can do, and if you’re really good, ad professionals everywhere are going to find out when you storm through districts on your way to the coveted gold National ADDY®. Get entered, get known and get up that career ladder two rungs at a time. CLICK TO ENTER THE ADDY® AWARDS!!
The AAF Student ADDY® Awards Competition is a unique national awards program designed especially for college students. Work entered at your local level can move up to the regional and national judging, just like the work entered by professionals across the country.
Applicants must be enrolled full- or part-time in an accredited U.S. educational institution. Student interns are eligible to enter.
Submit work developed specifically for this competition or from previous projects or student contests (work must be created while the entrant is a student not emp
loyed in the advertising industry). National winning entries may receive the following:
- Finalist certificate-great for résumés and portfolios
- Prestigious Student ADDY® Award for first-place winners
- $1,000 cash prize for National Best of Show winner
- All entries must be received by January 17, 2012 and should be delivered to The Brandon Agency by 5:00 p.m.
Entries forms must be submitted on line.
- Professional Members – $75.00 for single entries and $90.00 for campaigns
- Professional Non-Members – $125.00 for single entries and $140.00 for campaigns
- Student Members – $20.00 for both single entries and campaigns
- Student Non-Members – $20.00 for both single entries and campaigns