Flickr user BM+
Like the downtown bar scene? Well here's what's going on this weekend, October 7-9.
We miss something? Drop an e-mail to email@example.com or leave a comment below.
Saltus River Grill - 802 Bay Street; (843) 379-3474
- Every Friday live jazz, acoustic and an array of area talent, beginning at 8:30 p.m.
Nippy's Fish - 310 West Street; (843) 379-8555; 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday-Saturday
- Thursday: Cornhole tournaments start 7 p.m.
- Live music: Thursday, Friday 6 to 8:30 p.m.; Saturday afternoons 1 to 3 p.m.
Plums Restaurant - 904 Bay Street. (843) 525-1946
- All shows 10 p.m.
- Every Wednesday: Wii Wednesday with Candace & Live Acoustic Music
- Every Thursday: Davis Marshall
- Friday: Rocco Blu
- Saturday: Battle of the Bands Winner
- Friday, October 15: Wesley Bragg & The Cutthroat Cowboys
- Saturday, October 16: Happy Gets Lucky
- Friday, October 22: Red Moon